Welcome to Topafy! We respect the intellectual property rights of others and are committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This page outlines the procedures for addressing copyright infringement claims on our platform. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the instructions below.
1. Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent and you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on Topafy without your permission, you can submit a DMCA notice. Your notice must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to locate the material on Topafy.
- Contact information, including your name, address, email address, and phone number.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on their behalf.
2. Submitting a DMCA Notice
Please send your DMCA notice to our designated agent:
Name: [Your Name]
Address: [Your Address]
Email: [Your Email]
Phone: [Your Phone Number]
If you believe that the material you posted on Topafy was removed or disabled due to a mistake or misidentification, you can submit a counter-notification. Your counter-notification must include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that was removed or disabled and its location.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, email address, and phone number.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in the district where your address is located or any judicial district in which Topafy may be found.
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the party that submitted the original DMCA notice or their agent.
4. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about the DMCA process on Topafy, please contact us at [contact email].
We take copyright infringement seriously and will respond promptly to legitimate DMCA notices and counter-notifications. Please note that submitting false or misleading claims may result in legal consequences.
Thank you for helping us maintain a respectful and legally compliant environment for all users of Topafy.
The Topafy Team